Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- This list of 113 free coloring books from museums looks cool until you notice that most are just scans of old print books (and not very good scans at that).
- HP’s printer ink subscription is free if you print 15 or fewer pages per month
- Books aren’t dead, Time proclaims.
- A new version of Heinlein’s “Number of the Beast is due out this year. Titled “Six-Six-Six”, it is essentially a pastiche based on Heinlein’s unpublished notes and manuscripts.
- Google hasn’t paid much attention to Google Books for years, and it’s really starting to show.
If you have a tip for my link posts, here’s my contact page.