Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- This Vox article on product placement in books missed the two biggest examples: Transformers and GI Joe. Their comic books were really adverts.
- Beverly Cleary turned 103 on Friday.
- The lull in the debate over the true identity of Shakespeare has been filled with discussions over just who wrote Beowulf.
- An author with dementia and her ghostwriter talk about how they worked to write the book.
- The Atlantic reports that your grandfather has resubscribed to the daily paper.