Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- First, you have to write the damned thing. (Shaunta Grimes)
- Sandra Beckwith explains why she won't buy your self-published book.
- Lindsay Buroker explain why some of her books are exclusive to Amazon.
- Ben Donick has a great reason why you should start binge-reading: It's the only way to understand complicated plots, and integrate complex ideas.
- Joshua Benton points out that Amazon's Ring doorbell subsidiary is selling fear.
- The new Creative Commons search engine now sources from over 300 million images.