Here are a few stories to read this Wednesday morning.
- The ALA has removed Melvil Dewey's name from one of its annual awards.
- The Guardian continues to downplay last year's dip in print sales. Again, if this story covered ebook sales, they would be screaming about digital being over.
- Doc Searls refutes the Washington Post's assumption that he is blocking ads.
- Hachette is ending permanent licenses on library ebooks in the Canadian market.
- Walmart was caught promoting Hitler's Mein Kampf in a sponsored Facebook post. (I don't get it either.)