Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Libraries are now telling patrons how much they saved by borrowing books instead of buying them.
- Move aside comic sans and Dyslexie, Lexend will replace you. It's a font shown to significantly improve reading-proficiency.
- This piece on Amazon Publishing makes a good argument that Amazon's goal in publishing books is not to conquer publishing but to grow as a retailer.
- You've heard of using computers to create audio from text, now Chinese publishers are creating avatars in authors' likenesses and using them to "speak" the audio.
- Ted Gulp enjoyed the bump in sales when his 20-year-old book was seen in the hands of Jeff Epstein compatriot Ghislaine Maxwell.