Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- My latest post on newsletters was published on The Book Designer. This time I wrote about welcome emails.
- This tiny bookstore wanders the French countryside.
- The Guardian thinks the political novel is dead. For a print obsessed news org, they apparently know even less about books than I do.
- A new scammer is copying Author Solutions, and is trying to con authors into buying worthless Hollywood pitches.
- Audible continues to sign A-list actors for its audio-first productions.