Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- The day has finally arrived: You can buy books written by AI.
- Part of the World’s first novel has been found in a chest in Tokyo.
- Here are ten genres that are often misunderstood.
- The proposed new Copyright Small Claims Court will cause a huge mess.
- A recent survey shows ebook piracy is up in the Netherlands.
- Researchers have wildly misinterpreted the texts of books published over the past couple centuries as having some value for indicating the mood of the year they were published.