Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Why we love untranslatable concepts.
- Here are a few tips on managing a 500-title ebook library.
- Mike Shatzkin has year zero thoughts about the changes in book publishing.
- David Newhoff warns that you shouldn't start a copyright fight that you don't understand.
- You're more susceptible to misinformation than you think.
- Here are Mark Coker's predictions on the ebook market for the coming year.
- Do you know these 18 weird names for everyday things?
- Nathan Bransford has 7 tips on how to be a productive writer.