Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- The Guardian reports book sales surge as everyone stays home.
- The astronomer Johannes Kepler may have invented SF.
- Wired reminds us that the impact of closing libraries goes beyond books.
- The NWU, The Authors Guild, and other groups are protesting the Internet Archive’s new pirate site, the National Emergency Library.
- I updated my post on responding to piracy to include a section on the Internet Archive ‘s new pirate site.
- MOZ has made its SEO academy free for the duration.
- Did you see this fool who thinks books count as “essential” during an epidemic?
- Over 100,000 Little Free Libraries have been set up (not all are still in operation, however).