Don your jacket with puffy shoulders, because WordPerfect is back. The latest version of this office suite now supports Epub export. (Side note: I’ve added it to my post on ebook creation tools.)
In just a few clicks, save WordPerfect documents in the popular EPUB eBook format for easy publishing to popular devices. Improved file format compatibility enables users to save WordPerfect files in OpenDocument Text (ODT) format, while updates to PDF functionality give control over the resolution of linked and embedded content. When it comes time to print, take advantage of improved support for labels, table headers, and more.
WordPerfect Office Standard 2020 includes:
- WordPerfect® word processor
- Quattro Pro™ spreadsheet program
- Presentations™ slideshow creator
- WordPerfect® Lightning™ digital notebook
- WordPerfect®? eBook Publisher
- AfterShot™ 3 photo-editing and management
- 900+ TrueType fonts; 10,000+ clipart images; 300+ templates; 175+ digital photos; BrainStorm training videos; The Pocket Oxford English Dictionary; the WordPerfect Address Book; and much more.
This app costs $250 for
an annual a lifetime license, making it much less attractive than free alternatives like Google Docs and Libre Office, but it still has its advocates.