Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- JK Rowling is publishing a serialized novel online.
- Bill Rosenblatt has a good overview of the Copyright Office’s Section 512 report.
- Victoria Strauss has updated her post on how to evaluate a book publishing contract.
- Here are the six key elements you need on the home page of your author website if you want to convert visitors into fans
- Kobo Writing Life has added pay-per-lend pricing for library ebook distribution.
- The first movie adaptation of Bram Stoker’s “Dracula” had a particularly fascinating legal history.
- What Dean said.