Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- The Authors Guild is whining again because Google can’t wave a magic wand and make piracy disappear from the internet.
- Someone wrote an 8-bit simulator for the British Library. It reminds me of the games I used to play on my dad’s Compaq luggable.
- Huffington Post delves into how the legacy book publishing industry is struggling during the pandemic.
- Emily Powell, CEO of Powell’s Books, was interviewed by the NYTimes.
- Project Gutenberg has been mistakenly blocked in Italy.