Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Amazon and a number of publishers have filed suit against a pirate ebook site.
- Ingram is expanding its POD capacity.
- Students at the University of Rochester built a medieval reading wheel.
- The NYTimes shared first-hand accounts of what it is like to be Black in Publishing
- Mathina Calliope explores the proper way to use commas.
- Kris Rusch reminds us that agents’ hands can get sticky in these financially-challenging times.
- Did you know the CDC has a page on preparing for the zombie apocalypse?
If you need a tech VA or help with your website, email me at [email protected] Got a story that I should include in next week’s list? Shoot me an email.