Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Emily Temple wonders why some people care so much about how other people arrange their bookshelves.
- The NYTimes rates the Kindle Paperwhite as the best ereader.
- Mike Shatzkin looks at two ways the publishing industry has changed during the pandemic.
- Barnes & Noble used the shutdown to shake up the company.
- She may be 170 years dead, but literary “critics” are still denying that Emily Bronte wrote Wuthering Heights.
- Little Fee Libraries are now stocking canned goods, and other necessities.
If you need a tech VA or help with your website, email me at [email protected] Got a story that I should include in next week’s list? Shoot me an email.