Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Dictionary.com has revised 15,000+ definitions.
- Evidence suggests blue-light filters do not actually help your sleep rhythms.
- Sarah Manavis fails to prove her argument that Goodreads is bad for books.
- The lawsuit over the Internet Archive’s piracy site is going to last over a year due to a lengthy discovery period.
- Do you want to know how good the piracy case against the Internet Archive is? The IA’s supporters have to engage in wild hyperbole in its defense.
- Kris Rusch foresees a trainwreck in trad pub’s future.
- McSweeney’s explains how to host a genre-reveal party.
- Paper shortages and reduced printing capacity are causing havoc in the print book market.
- It is really strange how non-fiction publishers don’t care whether they are publishing fact or fiction.