Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Cory Doctorow continues to beat the drum re Amazon’s audiobook and ebook monopolies.
- Mike Shatzkin parses James Daunt’s speech at the BISG meeting last week.
- Guy Gonzalez reflects on the rise and fall of the late Digital Book World conference.
- Amazon just opened a bookstore in Houston, Texas.
- Chris Meadows wants you to spend Talk Like a Pirate Day reading about IP piracy.
- If you want to shake up your social media presence, Hootsuite has a template you can use for the audit. (The link worked when I shared it)