Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Who Killed Nordic Noir? (I don’t know who killed it but I do know a hard-bitten, divorced, ex-cop ex-drunk PI who can look into the matter for you.)
- Writer Beware has published a year in review.
- Glose is being acquired by Medium. (Glose is a 6 year old social ebook platform which went no where.)
- Someone has noticed for the first time that Amazon has changed how we find and buy books. What a revelation.
- Sandra Wendel explains the difference between proofreading, copyediting, and line editing.
- What kind of digital hoarder are you? (I am a collector who is trying to overcome his past as an accidental hoarder.)
- Buying your library by the foot is making a comeback due to the pandemic (Zoom backgrounds).
- Anne R Allen just published an updated (and heavily expanded) version of my post on the six online bios every author needs.
P.S. If you need a tech VA or help with your website, email me at [email protected] Got a story that I should include in next week’s list? Shoot me an email.