Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Kim Catanzarite has 18 signs you are ready to self-publish.
- Here’s a nifty wireless E-ink weather station.
- Did you know there’s a Calvin and Hobbes search engine?
- Orna Ross has advice on how authors can avoid libel and defamation.
- Jonathan Bailey looks into how acts of plagiarism can taint an author’s career.
- Here’s an ebook reader – for haikus.
- Victoria Strauss has added three more publishers to the Writer Beware caution list.
P.S. If you need a tech VA or help with your website, email me at [email protected] Got a story that I should include in next week’s list? Shoot me an email.