Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Bill Rosenblatt delves into NFTs, and his piece is well worth reading.
- Did you know that the ads on Amazon now outnumber all other content?
- The ABA has released a whitepaper on how Amazon violates US antitrust laws. Unlike their joint FUD campaign with Authors United a few years ago, this whitepaper has actual legal arguments, and footnotes to back them up.
- Are readers wrong to think that a lot of fiction is based on the author’s own experiences?
- Jonny Diamond wants to know “Who the hell fills their bathroom with books?”
- Is anyone else jealous of John Wilker for turning his Kobo Clara into a Star Trek PADD?
P.S. If you need a tech VA or help with your website, email me at [email protected] Got a story that I should include in next week’s list? Shoot me an email.