B&N Press Features Updated Sales Reporting
B&N just announced new sales reporting feature in its publisher portal, B&N Press:
Starting today, you will notice a new dashboard with a selection of reports that can be downloaded or printed. Below are some highlights as well as suggestions on where to find certain things.
- eBook and Print book sales reporting are combined into a single view (on-screen and in exported reports) with the ability to filter by eBooks, Print or by Title, Author, and ISBN.
- Ability to toggle between eBook and Print reporting by Daily, Weekly and Monthly views.
- Recent Sales: Today and Yesterday’s sales are labeled with the sale date. Click the “View Recent Sales Report” for an exported view option with sales totals by day.
- To accompany our new Pre-Order feature, there’s a Pre-Order Report which you can find under the “View Reports” button, and then by choosing “Pre-Order” from the drop down menu.
- At a glance Sales by Week and Sales by Year reports are available from the “Choose Report” drop down menu after clicking the “View Reports” button. “Sales by Year” is organized with your top performing titles appearing first.
- Enjoy faster data load times.
- Today and Yesterday’s sales totals will be broken out separately and totaled on screen as part of our next update in the coming weeks.
- Ability to filter out free eBook downloads from Units and Revenue graphs.
The newly relaunched B&N Press is rolling out smoothly. I have read reports from four of the nine authors who still use B&N’s platform, and all say that their ebooks transferred cleanly from the old Nook Press platform to the new.
Have you tried the new platform? What did you think?
Shirleen Davies February 1, 2018 um 12:58 pm
Rolled out smoothly for me. I like the new reporting structure. Not at all klunky.
Barnes & Noble Adds a 30-Day Sales Graph, Scheduled Price Changes | The Digital Reader April 28, 2018 um 11:09 am
[…] is the first announced update to B&N Press platform January. That update featured new sales reporting options, including by day, week, and […]