coming in early 2018
Book cover design is a complex and intimidating subject. That’s why I created a free email course to show you the basics of designing a good book cover. You’ll learn:
- How to get started the right way
- How to research current book cover trends, and draw inspiration from existing designs
- Awareness of sexist and racist imagery
- How to choose the right font
- A basic primer on image filters
- Visual composition, or how to add multiple elements to a cover without ruining it
- And more!
In this course I will explain why the cover at right has a tiny person in it, and why I chose the font for the title.
If you would like to learn more, please sign up for the mailing list.