Monday Morning Coffee – 18 November 2019
Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- PW reported, and the IBPA confirmed, that Amazon is reducing the number of copies of books it is holding in its warehouse.
- The secret hell of being an audiobook narrator.
- A former B&N manager stands accused of stealing $15,000 through falsified book returns. That’s what, two textbooks?
- His fans call John Ford "the greatest SF author you’ve never read".
- The untold story of the book that made Florida Man a national figure.