Monday Morning Coffee – 23 September 2019
- If white people in books were described like people of color are – you’d lose your appetite.
- I don’t know whether to be appalled that this guy stole 7,000 books from Scottish libraries or amazed that he got away with it for so long.
- How to sue someone when you don’t know who they are, Or, piercing the veil of anonymity.
- If you can make it all the way through this humble brag about an author pissing away a third of a million dollars in advances, I have the deepest respect for you
- Amazon says Audible Captions is fair use (I told you so).
- The Unseen Comic is a (spoken word) comic book for blind readers.