Monday Morning Coffee – 25 November 2019
- PW reports that a new e-commerce platform for bookstores is launching soon. It’s still not clear what advantages it has over existing platforms such as Aer.io.
- This list of books entering the public domain in 2010 includes an Agatha Christie story.
- Here’s a guide to the FTC’s rules on native advertising.
- Writer Beware warns that the Sunday Times short story contest has rights grab buried in its terms and conditions.
- Why do teachers make students read old stories?
- Abigail Rasminsky reminds new authors that their book may not sell.
- The Copyright Alliance debunks four copyright myths.
- Here are ten writing prompts inspired by weird Wikipedia articles.
- Writer Beware has found rampant copyright infringement in Amazon’s ACX service.