Monday Morning Coffee – 4 November 2019
Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- The UK book industry continues its perennial call to end the 20% tax on ebooks (print books have a 0% tax).
- The Chicago Public Library is seeing 3 times as many books being returned since eliminating fines.
- One of America’s Largest Publishers Is Screwing Over Libraries.
- Why aren’t Canadians reading Canadian books?
- was surprised to learn that people are publishing blank notebooks via POD, and are turning a profit.