Morning Coffee – 1 February 2021
Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- What do you think of this list of 16 SFF books that should be adapted for the screen?
- Meriam-Webster just added 520 words to the dictionary.
- Payment processor Square abruptly closed the account of a Calif. bookstore, but never explained why.
- Complaints about too many books being published each year started almost as soon as the printing press was invented.
- A Canadian book prize has been renamed in honor of Margaret Atwood.
- Bill Rosenblatt takes a look at podcasting’s copyright growth pains.
P.S. If you need a tech VA or help with your website, email me at [email protected] Got a story that I should include in next week’s list? Shoot me an email.