Morning Coffee – 12 October 2020
Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Glamour went behind the scenes at a cover shoot for a romance book cover.
- A satirical article by Raymond Chandler is due to be published soon.
- Many writers say they can hear the voice of their characters in their heads. I say that if you’re not holding a three-sided argument with yourself while writing, you are not trying hard enough.
- I just found a great post on presenting virtually, and I expect it will take my presentations to the next level.
- A public library employee in Texas was caught after he used library credit cards to steal $1.6 million in toner. That was like 4 cartridges, right?
- Teleread blogger Chris Meadows is in critical condition following a hit and run.
P.S. If you need a tech VA or help with your website, email me at [email protected] Got a story that I should include in next week’s list? Shoot me an email.
Disgusting Dude October 12, 2020 um 11:27 am
Sorry to hear about Mr. Meadows.
May he recover soon.