Morning Coffee – 13 April 2020
Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Publishers need to plan for how the pandemic is driving digital adoption, Mark Williams argues.
- Russel Nohelty launched an online con in only a week.
- If you want to learn more about WordPress, the Wordcamp Europe conference is going to be held online in June. It’s free!
- Douglas Preston argues that a job-destroying epidemic is no time to exploit writers.
- There’s a free online writer’s conference this coming weekend.