Morning Coffee – 15 February 2019
Here are a few stories to read this Friday morning.
- Early paperback pioneer pulped.
- The EU’s newest copyright directive is destined to kill several industries with one stone.
- Consultant to buggy whip vendor objects to rise of motor cars.
- This virtual globe shows you where your house would have been located 65 million to 700 million years ago.
- Dan Mallory was less a one of a kind perpetrator than a symptom of the publishing industry’s culture.
- Judith Briles reveals the secret to book marketing.
If you have a tip for my link posts, here’s my contact page.