Morning Coffee – 15 March 2021
Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- Jonathan Bailey has uncovered a new scam targeting website owners.
- Amazon will no longer sell transphobic books.
- The book "Naked in Cyberspace" will help you find useful info online.
- If you couldn’t write last year, you’re not the only one.
- Mike Shatzkin lays out several key decisions that helped Amazon dominate the book market.
- Breaking News: Amazon still doesn’t sell their ebooks to libraries.
P.S. If you need a tech VA or help with your website, email me at [email protected] Got a story that I should include in next week’s list? Shoot me an email.