Morning Coffee – 16 January 2019
Here are a few stories to read this Wednesday morning.
- "Bandersnatch" creator isn’t wasting any time with people who hate the movie.
- Kobo placed a story with the NY Post. (impressive!)
- Electric Lit explores a feminist language constructed from scratch.
- The Columbia Journalism Review apparently just realized that the news is now the second draft of history (after social media).
- How to tell someone you are a writer, and mean it.
Richard Hershberger January 16, 2019 um 12:06 pm
Interesting article at The Ringer about the economic incentives of Spotify. The details differ, but the problems are reminiscent of Kindle Unlimited.
Richard Hershberger January 16, 2019 um 12:07 pm