Morning Coffee – 2 November 2020
Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- A hardware hacker built a color E-ink picture frame to prank his mother (it didn’t work).
- Dracula is often depicted in horror movies as having a close connection to Frankenstein’s monster, but few know that an early vampire story actually does have a close literary connection to the novel, "Frankenstein".
- Kieron Smith thinks their originality and personality.
- Powell’s Books is launching the one thing no one needs during lockdown: a fragrance.
- The Freewrite Traveler E-ink netbook has launched. It costs more than I paid for my iPad and BT keyboard, and does less.
- Julia Evans penned a great blog post on email marketing.
- B&N has agreed to end its legal fight with its former CEO. (No one won.)