Morning Coffee – 22 February 2021
Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Turkish garbage collectors started a library using books rescued from the trash.
- You’re not the only one struggling to read or write new books during the pandemic.
- Why one developer still uses RSS.
- Earlier this month Amazon mailed ad pitches to authors, and put pen names on the address part of the envelopes.
- David Rothman notes that in 2019, the average American household spent only $92 on recreational reading.
- Why you should read books like a writers.
- Carolyn Haley asks whether spelling really matters.
- The Panorama Project just released its 2020 research report.
- The state of New York is suing Amazon over its inadequate response to the pandemic. (The retailer reportedly did not meet required workplace safety standards.)
P.S. If you need a tech VA or help with your website, email me at [email protected] Got a story that I should include in next week’s list? Shoot me an email.
Felix February 22, 2021 um 8:50 am
Beautiful story about those people in Turkey making their own library.