Morning Coffee – 24 February 2020
Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Did you know there’s a segment of the industry that still needs to be told that ebooks are real books and print is not the only sign of success?
- Anne R Allen details Ten Publishing Scams to Look Out For.
- The famed artist and book illustrator Barbara Remington has died.
- How to recover from Reader’s block.
- Rich Hollick delves into the nitty-gritty details of laminated covers.
- Guy Gonzalez examines publisher myopia.
- Hugh Howey has started blogging again.
- As I am sure you know, audiobooks boost literacy.