Morning Coffee – 24 June 2019
- Stalker (she’s a repeat offender, in fact) Kathleen Hale has a new book coming out.
- Tim Lott argues in The Guardian that kids should be taught story-telling over grammar. I was taught neither, so I can’t really comment.
- The Washington Post found that over the course of a week Chrome loaded almost 12,000 trackers that Firefox did not. At the same time, this paper will not let you read its articles if you block its trackers (pot, kettle, black).
- Due to vagaries of US copyright law, a lot of riffs and solos in pre-1978 songs are not covered by copyright.
- The average reading speed is slower than previously thought.