Morning Coffee – 25 March 2019
Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- The Emilia Report crunched the data and found that book coverage really is as sexist as we all had noticed.
- Democrat Presidential Candidate 2020-31 (not to be confused with 2024-31) says running for President is more like Ulysses than Finnigan’s Wake.
- Kathy Rowe shares her experiences with KDP Print.
- Vulture asks whether we’re in a podcasting bubble. The answer is not yet – blockchain is still the current foolish obsession.
- LitHub shares the tale of one of the oldest surviving Gutenberg bibles.
- Kris Rusch delves into why punctuation is so important.