Morning Coffee – 25 May 2020
Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- William Faulkner’s spouse and daughters were terrible pranksters.
- Audible is continuing their investment in podcasts.
- Did you know that Kindlepreneur has a book description generator for Amazon and Kobo?
- KM Weland has 13 tricks for writers who want to avoid distraction in the age of the internet,
- Speaking of which, if you want to spend less time on Twitter and FB, I have a couple ideas on how you can block yourself from the sites.
- Print book sales fell last week in the US.
- The state of used ebook sales in Europe (aka the Tom Kabinet case) is not nearly as settled as the book publishing industry wants you to think.
- David Kudler points out how enhanced ebooks have continued to fail to find a market.