Morning Coffee – 27 February 2019
Here are a few stories to read this Wednesday morning.
- On the Care and Feeding of the Weary Writer.
- How to read 80 books a year.
- Between 2000 and 2015, the number of books published each year increased by a factor of four (the rate quintupled) and it’s not slowing down. We truly live in an age of abundance.
- The Guardian delves into literary plagiarism.
- The only thing worse than stumbling upon the darker parts of Facebook is having to moderate the cesspool.