Morning Coffee – 29 March 2021
Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- My April Fool’s Day joke is coming along nicely.
- Speaking of jokes, a woman is relieved she no longer has to support a closed bookstore.
- Judging by the title of this podcast, the Alliance for Independent Authors now belongs to the Fox News school of journalism.
- Paper Mills (what’s known as ghostwriting in book publishing) has spread from students to include scientific professionals.
- Courts are getting stricter on details like font choice, line height, and font size in legal filings. I really can’t blame them; one reason I avoided critique groups was because t he multitude of font choices hurt to read.
- What is up with the way people worship bookstores?
P.S. If you need a tech VA or help with your website, email me at [email protected]. Got a story that I should include in next week’s list? Shoot me an email.