Morning Coffee – 3 August 2020
Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Roland Denzel shares ergonomic tips for a better writing space.
- Nine writers shared writing advice with The Cut.
- How Many Books is Too Many? Ask the World’s 10 Biggest Libraries.
- AAP estimates that the publishing industry grew by about 1% last year.
- Here are a hundred famous writers, and their writing spaces.
- Big media might not be able to buy the copyright legislation they want here in the US, but they can buy the influence to get diplomatic pressure applied in other countries to get copyright legislation passed there.
- Remember when Apple started demanding its 30% vig from ebook apps? We now know Steve Jobs set that in motion.
- Libraries are quarantining returned books.
- Mike Lundgren comments on the IA’s response to the piracy suit filed by four publishers.
If you need a tech VA or help with your website, email me at [email protected] Got a story that I should include in next week’s list? Shoot me an email.