Morning Coffee – 30 November 2020
Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Roland Denzel thinks authors should stop writing about writing.
- Is the Freewrite Traveller too rich for your blood? Here’s a DIY alternative which uses an ereader.
- While writing about the Simon the Random Penguin merger, The Atlantic inadvertently presents an argument for breaking up Amazon.
- The Guardian finally noticed #AudibleGate.
- It took 30 years before German librarians finally caught a famous map thief in the act.
P.S. If you need a tech VA or help with your website, email me at [email protected]. Got a story that I should include in next week’s list? Shoot me an email.