The SOP for this kind of page is to sell you on the services, but rather than that, why don't I tell you a little about our web design service so you can decide whether it works for you.
Here's what I tell potential clients in emails.
The Digital Reader's core customers are budget-conscious authors. Our prices start in the hundreds of dollars, and rarely exceed two thousand dollars. Compared to agencies that charge tens of thousands, we offer a budget service, but we still make sure to include all the important details.
We will set up your SEO, install security, configure a mailing list plugin, and make sure that your book pages, about page, etc are complete and appealing to readers.
We have a decade of experience delivering personalized solutions, and in that time we've developed a process that takes you step by step through the building a site.
To start, we'll get to know you. We'll talk to you until we understand your needs, your vision and your unique voice. Then we'll deliver a site with the functions you need in a design that captures your style and communicates to your readers.
Our expertise includes:
- SEO, Search Engine Optimization. We'll optimize your blog's URL structure and internal link architecture, streamline your user interface, improve your site's meta-tagging and more.
- Design and branding. Your website is a reflection of you and, as an author, you are your brand. With your valuable input as a guide, we'll create a look and feel that helps you stand out from the crowd, gets your work noticed, and gets readers coming back for more!
- E-commerce. We'll link you to Amazon and other ebook stores, embed excerpts from Amazon into your site's pages, configure contact forms for your fans, install pop-ups for newsletter signups or important announcements (like book offers, or signing events).
- Social media integration and mobile friendly design. We'll link your site to your social media accounts and configure your blog to automatically update them. We'll make sure your new site is responsive and mobile friendly.
- We'll also make sure your website is flexible, easy to edit and degradable because, at the end of the day, you want it to be a painless process whenever you work on your site. That's why you're hiring us!
Let's get started building you a better website, today!
Contact us now to discuss your needs and get a quote.