Here's how you can browse any web site over KT's 3G connection.
- Go to Settings, Reading Options, Social Networks, make sure your don't have your Twitter account linked. Unlink it if you do.
- Select Link Account under Twitter.
- The Twitter login page will show up. Don't login here, instead, click the Twitter icon at upper left corner, it will bring you to the Twitter homepage.
- Login with your Twitter account now. It won't go back to Kindle's Manage Your Social Networks page.
- Send a tweet with the URL you wait to go. For instance, tweet "www.google.com"
- Click on Home to force a refresh. You should see your last tweet now.
- Click on the URL
You are free now... One catch, some web site gave me 'Can not connect' error, not sure why.
P.S. I'd really appreciate it if someone could confirm this for me.