Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Kristin Lamb explores how companies no longer need to kowtow to Amazon in order to sell their products online.
- How to help prisoners get books.
- When accusations of plagiarism begin to look more like claims that it's impossible for more than a single author to have experienced similar traumatic events.
- Christine Larson explains how American Dirt got published because it fit the industry's biases.
- My opinion on the graphic design tools Canva and Book brush is that you should use both, not one or the other.
- How to spot the fake agent.