Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- It’s surprising how many of these sayings are centuries old and yet still in use today.
- Since Chuck Wendig is being singled out as the author solely responsible for killing the Internet Archive, I thought it a good idea to share his statement from March.
- I did not make this list of 18 worthy sites for writers.
- Nathan Bransford delves into the discussion around the #PublishingPaidMe hashtag.
- Alex Shepherd points out that trad pub’s promises to do better on diversity ring hollow given that the industry continues to publish the likes of Tom Cotton, Tucker Carlon.
- Much to no one’s surprise, the stats for print and ebooks borrowed from UK libraries differ.
- Amazon is now under antitrust investigation in both Washington and California (and let’s not forget the EU).