Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- The Washington Post finds authors are adapting quite well to online book events.
- eBooks are becoming a solace to patients in isolation.
- The Reclaim her name project is drawing criticism.
- A curator at the Carnegie Library stole $8 million in rare books over a 25-year period.
- The author of “The Postman” says that Donald Trump’s destruction of the Post Office could take us back to the middle ages.
- Do you need to get better at virtual events? Here are a few tips to get you started.