Morning Coffee – 17 April 2019
Here are a few stories to read this Wednesday morning.
- The Stage reports that researchers may have identified Shakespeare’s London home. (beware the registration wall)
- The BBC notes that Amazon is flooded with fake reviews.
- Quartzy examines how, when it comes to being a productive writer, old low tech tools may be the best tools.
- Lit Reactor shares a list of 30 "new" words that should be deleted from the dictionary.
- Water is wet, and reading to your kids means they hear more words.
- Cora Buhlert dissects the news coverage surrounding Ian McEwan’s new SF novel. I haven’t see a book this derivative and unoriginal since Colson Whitehead won the Pulitzer.