News of the eBook World
Here's the latest digital publishing and ebook news from across the web, all on one convenient page.
The news headlines shown here are drawn from six influential news sites: Teleread, DBW, Publishers Weekly, Publishing Perspectives, and E-ink Info, as well as the Publisher's Lunch Automat (their links RSS feed).
The links are updated automatically, so check back throughout the day for the latest news.
- Barnes & Noble Education Stock Falls Hard Again After One of Few Remaining Analysts Downgrades It
- John Bolton Said to Already Meet with Agents About A Book: "He has a lot to dish"
- UK Rivals Expect David Cameron's Memoir to Sell Poorly
- Defense Department Clears Snodgrass Book With "Very Minor" Redactions
- "No One Loved Books More than Jim Atlas"
- Australia’s University Presses Find a Following Off-Campus
- Industry Notes: Storytel Buys Finland’s Gummerus; McEwan Wins Iceland’s New Prize
- US National Book Awards: 2019 Longlist in Translated Literature
- Poland Approves Reduction of Ebook VAT from 23 to 5 Percent
- US National Book Awards: 2019 Longlist in Young People’s Literature
- Books Won’t DieIncreasingly, people of the book are also people of the cloud. At the Codex...
- How To Lose A Third Of A Million Dollars Without Really TryingMay you have this problem…May...
- 1. Now I understand.2. Boss?3. The library is disorganizing...
- cinnamonsparkbooks: Penguin Classics pop-up shop in Shoreditch.