News of the eBook World
Here's the latest digital publishing and ebook news from across the web, all on one convenient page.
The news headlines shown here are drawn from six influential news sites: Teleread, DBW, Publishers Weekly, Publishing Perspectives, and E-ink Info, as well as the Publisher's Lunch Automat (their links RSS feed).
The links are updated automatically, so check back throughout the day for the latest news.
- That Ocasio-Cortez dance video is available because of a legal battle over fair use
- Screen time may not be so bad for children after all
- Review: Amazon Fire HD 10
- Kindle Android app now permits vertical scrolling—just like the iOS version and the Web
- How ebooks can help you keep your New Year’s resolution to read more
- Though the Plan Has Changed, Deadline Remains Super, Exclusively Excited About "Rare Elite Filmmaker" Michael Mann's Book Line, Finally Launching In February
- Author Groups Fight Internet Archive's Pretense That It's OK to Scan and Lend Print-Only Books
- Mary Oliver Dies at 83
- A+E Studios Will Develop Swoon Reads YA Titles for TV and Film
- Amazon Uses All the Levers In their Bookstore for Amazon Books and Programs
- Authors Guild and Society of Authors Allege Copyright Infringement by the Internet Archive
- RightsTech Europe: A New Summit for Publishing and ‘Related Sectors’
- Joyce Carol Oates Is Named the 2019 Jerusalem Prize Winner
- De Marque Is French Canada’s Largest E-Lender
- Blockchain in Publishing: Modeling the Future at Canada’s Access Copyright
- What Is Public Domain? (And Why 2019 Is a Big Year)
- Collectable Catalog: A Smarter Search Engine for Rare & Collectible Books, First Editions, and Signed Copies
- juliaccarpenter: Arthur Getz.
- bibliolectors:Sábado: día ideal para visitar librerías y...
- Medieval book opens six ways, revealing six different texts