News of the eBook World
Here's the latest digital publishing and ebook news from across the web, all on one convenient page.
The news headlines shown here are drawn from six influential news sites: Teleread, DBW, Publishers Weekly, Publishing Perspectives, and E-ink Info, as well as the Publisher's Lunch Automat (their links RSS feed).
The links are updated automatically, so check back throughout the day for the latest news.
- iPad and iPhone joy! Mouse use, better speech rec and fonts from app store apparently ahead
- Amazon introduces new Fire 7 model with 16 GB storage
- Is there really any point to a 21:9 smartphone?
- Supreme Court finds iPhone users can sue Apple over app store fees
- Georgia and archivist activist Carl Malamud ask the Supreme Court to hear their legal copyright dispute
- Reality Check: 8 Publishing People Among 325 Witnesses Asking Spineless Congress to Block More China Tariffs
- Authors of Sandy Hook Denial Book Found Guilty of Defaming A Victim's Family
- Former Hearst CEO Frank Bennack's Memoir Leave Something on the Table Publishing In October from Simon & Schuster
- Food Writer Molly O'Neill Dies at 66
- Paris Review Publisher Susannah Hunnewell Dies at 52
- Brazilian Photographer Sebastião Salgado Wins German Book Trade Peace Prize
- In the Shadow of Potential Tariffs on China, AAP StatShot Logs a Good Q1
- Norwegian Author Jo Nesbø Set To Appear at Frankfurter Buchmesse
- F+W Media To Present Winning Community Bids to Bankruptcy Court
- Marrakesh Named Host of 2020 IPA African Publishing Seminar
- INK-ling for safety: Comics anthology benefiting gun violence prevention charities returns to Kickstarter
- Language wars: the 19 greatest linguistic spats of all time
- Notes from a Public Typewriter review – a heart-warming experiment
- The Strange Story of a Secret Literary Fellowship
- Customer Patricia McKenzie browsing in Voltaire & Rousseau...