News of the eBook World
Here's the latest digital publishing and ebook news from across the web, all on one convenient page.
The news headlines shown here are drawn from six influential news sites: Teleread, DBW, Publishers Weekly, Publishing Perspectives, and E-ink Info, as well as the Publisher's Lunch Automat (their links RSS feed).
The links are updated automatically, so check back throughout the day for the latest news.
- On ‘Talk Like a Pirate Day,’ read about the history of IP piracy
- In Kamen Rider Saber, public domain books have power
- Video game publisher Epic challenges Apple’s in-app purchase fees in legal battle
- Review: Epomaker GK68XS Bluetooth mechanical keyboard
- Denied binge-watching, ‘The Boys’ fans retaliate with one-star reviews
- ViacomCBS Says A Former Employee Alleged Inappropriate Touching By CEO Bob Bakish, But "An Investigation Did Not Support the Allegation"
- UTA Will Pay Assistants $22 to $26 An Hour
- Snowden Agrees to Forfeit $4.2 Million in Book Earnings to A Trust, Pending A Potential Appeal
- Amazon Plans 1,000 "Small Delivery Hubs in Cities and Suburbs All Over the US"
- Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney's Second Novel "Good Company" will be Published in May 2021 by Ecco
- ebookfriendly:It’s like watching a hundred Netflix movies at the...
- weirdlandtv:Italian illustrator/cartoonist, Franco Matticchio.
- Seems accurate…. Essentially, the novel focuses on a...
- "Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world."
- darksilenceinsuburbia: Yan...