News of the eBook World
Here's the latest digital publishing and ebook news from across the web, all on one convenient page.
The news headlines shown here are drawn from six influential news sites: Teleread, DBW, Publishers Weekly, Publishing Perspectives, and E-ink Info, as well as the Publisher's Lunch Automat (their links RSS feed).
The links are updated automatically, so check back throughout the day for the latest news.
- Amazon Launches Worldwide Full-Language Support for Traditional Chinese in Kindle eBooks
- KDP Reports Dashboard Now Has a Royalties Estimator
- Omen All Day: Amazon to Launch a Pop-Up “Good Omens”-Themed Bookstore in London
- Nook Glowlight Plus Features a 7.8″ Screen, Retails for $199
- B&N Press Adds More Print Trim Sizes, eBook Coupon Codes
- Amazon introduces new Fire 7 model with 16 GB storage
- Is there really any point to a 21:9 smartphone?
- Supreme Court finds iPhone users can sue Apple over app store fees
- Georgia and archivist activist Carl Malamud ask the Supreme Court to hear their legal copyright dispute
- Apple Books still rejecting ebooks for mentioning Amazon, author Sharon Lee reports
- BBC Interviewer Explains to Naomi Wolf That She Misunderstood A Fundamental Premise Cited In Her New Book
- Jamie Oliver's UK Restaurant Group Files for Bankruptcy; Will Close 22 Restaurants
- Hilary Mantel's Final Cromwell Novel, The Mirror & The Light, to Publish March 2020 From Holt and 4th Estate
- Kristen Arnett, Tope Folarin, Jean Kwok and De’Shawn Charles Winslow: NYT's Summer Writers to Watch
- Bill Gates Recommends Five Books for Summer Reading
- Industry Notes: Denmark’s UNSILO in AI Partnership With Wiley in Manuscript Evaluation
- Searls Wins Wolff Translator’s Prize; UK’s Women’s Poets Announce Swift Book
- BookExpo Hears the Call of Audio: APAC Becomes the Big Conference
- During BookExpo, London Book Fair’s CAMEO Awards Make a US Debut
- Sourcebooks and Penguin Random House in ‘Collaborative Partnership’