News of the eBook World
Here's the latest digital publishing and ebook news from across the web, all on one convenient page.
The news headlines shown here are drawn from six influential news sites: Teleread, DBW, Publishers Weekly, Publishing Perspectives, and E-ink Info, as well as the Publisher's Lunch Automat (their links RSS feed).
The links are updated automatically, so check back throughout the day for the latest news.
- iPad and iPhone joy! Mouse use, better speech rec and fonts from app store apparently ahead
- Amazon introduces new Fire 7 model with 16 GB storage
- Is there really any point to a 21:9 smartphone?
- Supreme Court finds iPhone users can sue Apple over app store fees
- Georgia and archivist activist Carl Malamud ask the Supreme Court to hear their legal copyright dispute
- Paris Review Publisher Susannah Hunnewell Dies at 52
- Justice Gorsuch's First Advance for September 2019 Book Was $225,000
- HMH Postpones US Release of Naomi Wolf's Book After "New questions have arisen that require more time to explore"
- Barnes & Noble Agitator and Minor Investor Schottenfeld Wants a Higher Bid Than Elliott's Deal
- Agent Takes: Interviews with Singh, Forland, Kardon, Wolf and Spence
- IPA’s Bodour Al Qasimi to IPA’s Africa Seminar: ‘Everyone Is Equally Responsible’
- ‘Africa Rising’ Day Two: Indigenous Languages, Copyright, Youth, Education and Action
- IPA’s Hugo Setzer to Africa’s Publishers at Nairobi: ‘We Need You’
- Kenya Publishers Association’s Lawrence Njagi at Nairobi: ‘African Languages’
- Richard Charkin: A Year in of Mensch Publishing