News of the eBook World
Here's the latest digital publishing and ebook news from across the web, all on one convenient page.
The news headlines shown here are drawn from six influential news sites: Teleread, DBW, Publishers Weekly, Publishing Perspectives, and E-ink Info, as well as the Publisher's Lunch Automat (their links RSS feed).
The links are updated automatically, so check back throughout the day for the latest news.
- John Brockman's Ties to Jeffrey Epstein Ran Deep (And Epstein Was A Longtime Funder of the Edge Foundation)
- Film Version of Stephen King's The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon Is Moving Forward
- A Jury Finds Nicholas Sparks Not Guilt of Defamation
- "Rocketman" Actor Taron Egerton to Narrate Audio of Elton John's Memoir ME, with John "Appearing" As Well
- Tulsa Bookstore Says Swastika Painter In Custody for Mental Health Eval; "Reportedly thought we were an army surplus store that was in this location 25 years ago"
- Beijing International Book Fair: Phoenix Publishing’s Global Strategy
- During the Edinburgh Book Festival: Publishing Scotland’s 2019 Fellowship
- German Bookseller Florian Valerius Is a 2020 Fellow for ABA Winter Institute
- Industry Notes: Wattpad and Viu in Partnership; Yellow Bird Options ‘Spotify Untold’
- New Study on Spanish-Language Audiobooks from US Publishers
- E Ink Holdings lowers its 2019 revenue guidance as demand for e-readers in the US declines
- E Ink announces its JustPrintIt rewritable digital display medium
- Landmark Hospitals launched E Ink based patient and room information displays
- CLEARink says it has over $300 million in confirmed e-paper order commitments
- Ynvisible to acquire Sweden-based Consensum, a printed electronics contract manufacturer