News of the eBook World
Here's the latest digital publishing and ebook news from across the web, all on one convenient page.
The news headlines shown here are drawn from six influential news sites: Teleread, DBW, Publishers Weekly, Publishing Perspectives, and E-ink Info, as well as the Publisher's Lunch Automat (their links RSS feed).
The links are updated automatically, so check back throughout the day for the latest news.
- Endeavor Formally Withdraws IPO Documents: "It no longer wishes to conduct a public offering of securities at this time"
- Netflix to Make Animated Series from Jeff Smith's Bone Books
- Ducks, Newburyport Publisher Exasperated By Booker Judge's Admission: "We were led to believe it was a book prize, not a career prize. This is devastating to read."
- One Booker Judge Thought All 13 Longlisted Titles Were "Each and Every One Good Enough to Win the Prize"
- Netflix Announces Swedish Series Based on Fredrik Backman's Anxious People
- In Frankfurt: Spain’s New Translation Grants and Market Data
- Mohamed Sabry Brings Youthful Energy and Fresh Approaches to his Egyptian Publishing House
- Canada Previews the ‘Colorful Fabric’ of its Frankfurt 2020 Guest of Honor Program
- Publishing Perspectives Talks: Executive Women on Pay and Bias in the Book Business
- At Frankfurt, IPA’s General Assembly Welcomes Côte d’Ivoire to Membership
- How I Became an EditorWant to work in publishing? Want a career in books? Here is a very accurate...
- Wonder Book & VideoHagerstown, MdLove good used bookstores because I usually run into old...
- Ebook Pirate Fined & Handed 20-Day Suspended Sentence
- Latinx People Helped Build the World of Comic Books — While Often Being Left Out of the Pages