News of the eBook World
Here's the latest digital publishing and ebook news from across the web, all on one convenient page.
The news headlines shown here are drawn from six influential news sites: Teleread, DBW, Publishers Weekly, Publishing Perspectives, and E-ink Info, as well as the Publisher's Lunch Automat (their links RSS feed).
The links are updated automatically, so check back throughout the day for the latest news.
- ‘Black Software’: Pioneering book on the Internet and racial justice
- Four publishers file suit against the Internet Archive over its Open Library
- The Internet Archive’s ‘National Emergency Library’ expands on Open Library’s copyright violations
- Coronavirus ebook news roundup
- Library ebook use, paper book sales up despite library, bookstore closures for corona lockdown
- Writers Are Prevailing In Hollywood As ICM Joins UTA In Signing Writers Guild Agreement, Ending Packaging By 2022
- Sean Hannity Book Jacket Corrected After College Student Pointed Out Errors In His Rough Latin Version of "Live Free or Die"
- Longtime Editor and Publisher James Silberman Dies at 93
- Like His Book Jacket, Don Jr.'s Promo Copy Has Multiple Typos
- CAA Lays Off 90 Agents and Executives From "Across the Agency," Furloughs 275 Assistants and Others
- Canada: White Pine Options Kids Can Press’ YA Book on Women Politicians
- US Market Statistics: The AAP StatShot Annual Report for 2019
- Italy’s Publishers Hail New €10 Million Fund for Small Publishers
- France’s New Éditions Lulee: A Subscription Model in Kids’ Books
- Singapore Names 2020 Book Award Finalists, Adds Digital Categories
- eVideon and E Ink Holdings to to provide hospitals with energy-efficient ePaper whiteboards displays
- Ynvisible signs a license agreement with Sweden's RISE institutes, to expand its product offering
- E Ink's color e-paper display production lines are running at full capacity
- E Ink shows an updated 10.3" foldable ePaper display
- Yiwu Qing Yue Optoelectronics to produce E Ink ESLs for the Chinese market