News of the eBook World
Here's the latest digital publishing and ebook news from across the web, all on one convenient page.
The news headlines shown here are drawn from six influential news sites: Teleread, DBW, Publishers Weekly, Publishing Perspectives, and E-ink Info, as well as the Publisher's Lunch Automat (their links RSS feed).
The links are updated automatically, so check back throughout the day for the latest news.
- I think copyright is moral, proper
- Employee’s unauthorized conduct was not a DMCA prohibited circumvention
- The French Lieutenant’s Woman: a novel that comes from both the head and the heart
- BookLife by Publishers Weekly Launches Paid Review Service for Self-Published Authors
- FutureBook Live 2019 Ramps Up: Maintaining the Cultural Caché of Books
- Amazon Names Margaret Atwood’s “The Testaments” as the Best Books of 2019
- Tor.com’s Free eBook for November 2019 is Seanan McGuire’s “Down Among the Sticks and Bones”
- Monday Morning Coffee – 11 November 2019
- Macmillan Can’t Adapt to the Market, So It’s Forcing Customers to Adapt to it
- These 51 Books Will Help You Power Through NaNoWriMo
- Elizabeth Gabler's Harper-Backed 3000 Pictures Buys Rights to Kevin Wilson's Novel from Ecco
- Time Picks Best Nonfiction of the Last 10 Years
- Snowden Complains Online About Chinese Censorship of His Book
- John Bolton Said to Have $2 Million Book Deal with Simon & Schuster
- Shafak and Carty-Williams Among Blackwell's Books of the Year
- FutureBook Live 2019 Ramps Up: Maintaining ‘the Cultural Caché of Books’
- Words Without Borders November: Hope in the Philippines
- Emirates Airline Becomes IPA’s Exclusive Carrier in New Sponsorship
- Sharjah International Book Fair Draws a Record-Breaking 2.52 Million Visitors
- Authors Weigh in on US Politics: ‘Words Make a Difference’