Pronoun Launches a Blog – The Verbs
The self-pub platform Pronoun has just launched its first new initiative since being acquired by Macmillan in May 2016. Earlier this week Pronoun announced that it had launched a blog called The Verbs (it was actually about a week old by the time the news crossed my desk).
Pronoun describes their blog as a "new home for serious indie publishing know-how and light-hearted writerly fun – created by authors, for authors".
The blog will cover topics like:
- When to time your holiday release
- the basics of newsletters
- How to throw a Facebook party for your book
- The essentials of creating great end matter
- Writers and their foibles
Pronoun’s future plans include a marketing service, which will be called Adjective, and a sales newsletter called Adverb.