This Wednesday morning finds me at the Computers in Libraries conference, and thus not able to post stories. Here are a few stories to read while I am away.
- New research has confirmed what previous studies discovered: parents and children talk and interact less with ebooks compared to print books.
- Gabrielle Bellot delves into comics as an art form and as literature.
- Boing Boing has discovered Overdrive’s Libby app. They love it (and with good reason).
- Josh Costine explains how news publishers will shoot themselves in the foot if they join Apple News+!.
- Variety looks at the bogus Amazon listings for the Mueller Report (it hasn’t been released yet, and might never be).